Back when it opened in 1925, Cleveland Hopkins International Airport was the first municipal airport in the country. Initially serving as a stop for U.S. Air Mail planes as they made coast-to-coast flights, it quickly become a major destination for personal and commercial aircraft. It was the first airport in the world to have a radio-equipped air traffic control tower and used the nation’s first airfield lighting system. The airport was also routinely visited by Amelia Earhart and Charles Lindbergh. We currently offer fuel services.
We are the world’s largest independent provider of into-plane fuelling services and fuel farm management for oil companies, airports, airlines and other partners across the world.