Uniforms refreshed throughout Menzies
e-Bulletin from Andy Boyd - SVP Ground Handling UK&I
Menzies Aviation has been working with our uniform supplier over the past 6 months to “refresh” the current uniform without replacing the entire uniform range or
changing the identity of the company.
Essentially the changes to the garments are:
• White shirts/blouses, replace the blue.
• A new blue/tartan tie & scarf, replaces the red.
• The ladies scarf is made of a superior material and has been redesigned to improve comfort and fit, following feedback from the staff.
• New name badge redesigned.
• The cut of the ladies trousers has been redesigned to improve comfort and fit following feedback from the staff.
• The range of items that will be available has been reduced following feedback from the staff and the limited take up of some of the old items.
• The ramp trousers have fluorescent bands around the lower leg to increase visibility and safety.
• The red flashing has been replaced with blue on the ramp polo shirt.
• The MORSE logo has been removed from the ramp shirt & trousers but will be retained on hi visibility vests & fluorescent wet weather jackets.
Luton Airport was the first station to implement the new uniform within passenger services on 1st November.