Terry Trainor is appointed as Senior Vice President of US Operations, a position which will include responsibility for all the ground handling, cargo handling and into-plane fuelling business lines for the combined business within the USA. In this role Terry will be supported by a team of Regional Vice Presidents:
· Randy Ruggieri, North Eastern USA
· Brian Davis, Central Southern USA
· Trevor Pickle, Central Northern USA
· Randy Davies, Western USA
· Simona Buttini, South Florida & Caribbean
Clay Mumford is appointed as Senior Vice President of Fuelling Consortiums and International Operations, a position which will include responsibility for our significant fuel farm and airline consortium fuelling operations in the region, as well as fuelling and ground handling operations in Canada, Bermuda and Panama. In this role Clay will be supported by:
· Larry McMahon, Vice President – US Fuel
· Jules Molinari, Regional Vice President - Canada
· Cherif Fall, Regional Vice President - Canada
Ground and Cargo Handling
· Brian McCormick, General Manager - Bermuda
· Eduardo Avila, General Manager - Panama
Terry and Clay will report to John Redmond, Executive Vice President – Americas.
In addition Joe Gibney, Vice President of Operations Planning will join the Integration Team to focus on the operational integration of the Menzies and ASIG within the region. Joe will report to Kevin Brown, Vice President, Integration - Americas.
John Redmond stated: “These key appointments recognize the new scale and complexity of a region which will now employee some 15,000 staff across 127 stations, and is a key first step towards the successful integration of the Menzies and ASIG businesses. Please join me in congratulating everyone on their appointments, and wish them every success in their new roles.”